Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Update

Ok. So this isn't a story. But I figured some folks might be checking my blog to figure out what's going on with Bob. Here's what's going on. I left the LA Catholic Worker a couple weeks ago and drove back to Tennessee. Not all in one stretch, though. I camped along the way back. Had a lot of fun. Back in TN, I'll be teaching a couple sections of composition at the school where I got my undergraduate degree. (How I ended up teaching here is a story in itself.) But teaching those two classes probably won't be enough to keep me out of trouble though, so I expect to find some other things to do around here as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey i thought you wanted to be a contruction worker for a year.. hmmm... but thanks for the road trip updates. i'm in TN now too~! crazy huh.